ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our expanding, friendly but highly professional team at our newly refurbished office in Cardiff.
Track are committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion. We encourage applications form a diverse range of suitably qualified candidates.
You will join our team in providing comprehensive management services. Our team has practical management experience across several sectors, including healthcare, education, defence, custodial, and blue-light.
Your projects will vary from interaction with construction contractors and facilities management teams, to finance investors and their legal representatives. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing meetings including logistics, invitations, locations, schedules, and attendance.
- Meeting notes and minute taking, including action logs.
- Ensuring actions are followed up and progressed by parties between meetings.
- Programme management assistance, including control of key project deadlines.
- Drafting update reports, both internally and for clients.
- Reviewing, analysing, reporting, and presenting data in an accessible manner.
- Supporting the project manager in completion of their tasks.
- Site visits to live projects.
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Full driving licence.
- Experienced in Microsoft packages, including word, excel and project.
- Experience in report writing and preparing meeting minutes.
- Experience in the collation, review, and presentation of data sets.
Skills & Competencies
We are looking for confident and professional applicants, with the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to show initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Manage your own deadlines, to achieve the programme.
Full time: Monday to Friday
Salary: £20k – £25k per annum
Benefits: 3pm finish on a Friday; Personal development opportunities; Additional day off for Birthday; Additional leave over the Christmas holidays; Remote working currently in place due to COVID 19.
Email your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Vacancy: Assistant Project Manager”